First: Information obtained by (Preview Test) and kept in its databases
- User personal information, such as name, age, e-mail, national identity number or residence number.
- The user's personal login information, such as the user name, password, e-mail, and the question and answer for retrieval of the password.
- The nature of the electronic platform may impose some information related to cookies for electronic purposes that facilitate the interaction between the store and the user.
Second: Does Preview Test share this information?
- Of course, (Preview Test) seeks to keep this information in a way that preserves the privacy of the user, and (Preview Test) does not keep this information except for the purpose of improving the quality of the online store and facilitating the interaction between (Preview Test) and the user
- As a general rule, all this information is only available to those in charge of (Preview Test), and they will not publish or broadcast it to others.
- As (Preview Test) seeks to maintain the safety of users, so - in the event that (Preview Test) notices any illegal or illegal activity carried out by the user - (Preview Test) may inform the competent authorities after consulting with the lawyer of (Preview Test) test).
Third: How secure is the confidentiality of the store's information?
- (Preview Test) seeks to preserve all the information of the user and not to be viewed by anyone in violation of this policy in force in (Preview Test).
- (Preview Test) works to protect this information through "Sila platform servers" that are protected by electronic security systems
- However, since the Internet cannot be guaranteed 100% of what may occur from penetration or viruses to electronic security systems and to the firewalls in force in (Preview Test), (Preview Test) advises users to keep their information strictly confidential, and not to disclose any information The user sees it as very important to him, and this is in order to (Preview Test) in guiding and guiding users.
Fourth: Is there a third party in the relationship between (Preview Test) and the merchant?
Fifth: Rules and provisions for using (Preview Test):